Friday 27 April 2007

Electro-Therapy Mix


I was very hungover today. Hangovers seem to come easily to me, rather unfortunatley, but in this case I had well and truly drunk enough to assure myself with a day-long hangover. It's not all bad though as being hungover can have in a strange way, a nice spaced-out feeling where everything seems fresher and you get a new perspective on things. It's like your senses have been scrubbed clean. This is the perfect time to listen to some chilled electro bleepyness to get those brain neurones firing again.

So behold, the Electro-Therapy mix:

MP3: Someone Great - LCD Soundsystem
MP3: Colours - Hot Chip
MP3: Such Great Heights - The Postal Service
MP3: Digital Love - Daft Punk
MP3: Sexy Boy - Air
MP3: This Charming Man - Stars
MP3: Just Like Heaven - David E. Sugar
MP3: Sad Song - Au Revoir Simone
MP3: The Most Beautiful Girl - Datarock
MP3: Like a Stone - Audioslave

...And if the guitar solo in like a stone hasn't sorted your head out then you may be beyond hope!

1 comment:

Jon said...

I can't help but notice that I'm in your banner...